- AIISH Infrastructure
The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Naimisham campus, Mysuru is a unique institute in the Asian sub-continent which houses eleven departments having state-of-the-art facilities to offer inter-disciplinary research and training to the students, Ladies hostel, Administrative, Academic, Clinical buildings and the Knowledge park along with a well equipped Centre of Excellence Building and Library and Information Centre.
MAJOR ONGOING PROJECTS
- Setting up of AIISH off-campus centre at Surar Village, Kanpur District, U.P
- Project Management and Consultants: National Projects Construction Corporation- NPCC: A Government of India Enterprise
- Status of the work: Expenditure sanction and Administrative Approval awaited
- Construction of Museum at Main Campus
- Work undertaken by Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited - HSCL Under the Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs
- Status of the work: Work nearing completion
Patient Accommodation at Panchavati Campus
- Design and Project Management Consultants: National Projects Construction Corporation- NPCC
- Status of the work: Work started
MAJOR PROJECTS AT PLANNING STAGE
Model Preschool at Varuna Campus
- Description of the work: Construction of model preschool building at Varuna Campus of the Institute and execution of necessary works such as the development of allotted land viz., roads, surface/storm water drains, construction of underground sump & overhead tank
- Status of the work: Planning Stage
- Status: The government of Tripura has allocated the required land for construction. The land needs to be inspected and approved by the ministry
INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
Works Recently Completed:
- Providing Acoustic treatment for Centre of Hearing Sciences labs at 3rd floor, COE building
- Providing centralized medical records room in DCS, AIISH main campus, Mysore
- Providing cubicle space for Department of Audiology at AIISH Naimisham campus.
- Providing structural glazing to big window openings of PL section, new admin building and providing shutter glass door to the COE main entrance door (South) AIISH, Mysore.
- Development of lawn adjacent to Clinical Services building.
- Providing external plastering, chejja repair and flagging concrete work to D-type staff quarters (D1, D2, D3, D4 and D5).
- Construction of new Annex toilet to old Ladies hostel block at Main Campus, Campus, Mysore.
- Conversion of Room No 11 into mini Seminar hall at Knowledge Park building.
- Conversion of D-6 Quarters to Day care center
- Conversion of old toilet block into rooms (North side) of Ladies Hostel.
- Providing external plastering, chejja repair & flagging concrete work to D-type staff quarters (D1 to D5)
- Renovation of bathroom & toilets at Gents hostel North west side block, AIISH Panchavati Campus, Mysore.
- Painting to first and second floors of Clinical services building at AIISH
- Painting to Ashoka guest house at Panchavati campus & guest house at main campus
- Providing internal & external painting and flooring repair work of Academic block
- Converting ENT building to Ladies hostel annex: Toilet renovation & providing additional bathrooms
- Public Comfort Station
- Repairs & renovation of SLP & SLS building toilets and duct portion.
- Diversions of Library block UGD line & repair of existing manhole & sanitary line at Main Campus.
- Specially abled toilet renovation in Special Education Department building
- Providing gal volume sheet roofing to U-SAFE portion of building in Special Education building
Works In Progress:
- Renovation of Electronics Department
- Chejja repair & painting to T2 and T3 staff quarters
- Painting crack filling & external wall water proofing work to Purchase Section, 2nd floor, Admin building
Works Under Process:
- Construction of additional block for Ladies hostel and Rooms on the 2nd floor roof of Bodhi Gents Hostel, Panchavati Campus, Mysore
- New entrance along with double road from the south side of the main campus
- Providing external wall composite water proofing (West & North face) and enamel painting to windows (phase I) to DCS building
- Renovation of toilets of Library building
- Renovation of Gents hostel toilet – Phase II
- Renovation of toilets in Ground & First Floors of SLP & SLS building
Dr. Ajish K. Abraham
Dean (Infrastructure, Planning & Support)
Phone Office : 2502001