Autism is a condition characterized by repetitive behaviour, poor social interactions, and poor communication. It can be diagnosed during early childhood by 18-24 months of age. And it typically last throughout the lifetime of the person.
1. Talk with Dr. Jayashri C Shanbal, AIISH, on Person with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
2. Talk with Dr. Kadambari, Special Educator, AIISH Mysore, on the spectrum of conditions categorized under Autism disorder.
3. Creating inclusivity for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders :an Animation Video
4. Importance of World Autism Awareness day .
5. A Video on Autism and Sensory Integration - World Autism Awareness Month.
AIISH is here to tell you that children with autism are fundamentally talented and creative Don’t give up; there is hope.
Talk with Ms. Latha Special Educator AIISH, on how caring for autistic children can empower them to overcome boundaries./ ಸೂಕ್ತ ಆರೈಕೆಯ ಮೂಲಕ ಆಟಿಸಂವುಳ್ಳ ಮಕ್ಕಳನ್ನು ಸಶಕ್ತಗೊಳಿಸುವ ವಿಧಾನದ ಕುರಿತು ಮಾಹಿತಿ
Guidelines for parents on steps to be taken when their child is diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder by Dr. Kadambari Naniwadekar, AIISH, Mysuru
Awareness on Autism Spectrum Disorder, by Ms. Shalini, M., AIISH, Mysuru.
AIISH Radio Talk :
AIISH Radio Talk (AIR Mysore) with Dr. Yashaswini R on Autism spectrum disorders./ ಆಟಿಸಂ ಸ್ಪೆಕ್ಟ್ರಮ್ ನ್ಯೂನ್ಯಸತೆಗಳ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ರೇಡಿಯೋ ಮಾತುಕತೆ.