Ph. D (Speech-Language Pathology)
|Ph.D. (Speech-Language Pathology)
(Affiliated to University of Mysore)
|Duration of the course
|Total number of Seats(Junior Research Fellowship)
The doctoral programme is geared towards increasing quality and quantity of research in the area of Speech-Language Pathology, Speech Sciences & Language Sciences. Several of the faculty of AIISH are recognized by the University of Mysore as Ph.D. guides. The institute has state-of-the-art facilities in terms of equipment, clientele and collaboration to undertake research in a wide range of areas under Speech and Language Sciences and Speech & Language Pathology.
Admission Eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship
Mode of Selection
- Candidates should have passed M.Sc. (Aud) / M.Sc. (Sp. & Hg.) / MASLP degree examination of the University of Mysore or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Mysore with a minimum of 55% (50% in the case of SC/ST) marks.
- One year work / research experience after M.Sc. (Sp. & Hg.)/M.Sc. (Aud)/ MASLP.
- Candidates have to go through the entrance examination conducted by the University of Mysore. Exemption from entrance examination as per University of Mysore regulations.
- Candidates who pass in the entrance examination need to appear for an interview before a selection committee constituted for the purpose by the Director of the institute. Based on the merit list and availability of seats candidates are admitted to the fellowship programme.
- The candidates are governed by the rules and regulations of AIISH Fellowship.
- The candidates will have to undergo a 16 week course work stipulated by the University of Mysore and pass in the examination before they can register for Ph.D.
Fellowship will be awarded to 4 students every year in the field of Speech -language pathology.
Recognized guides for Ph.D.
- Rs. 14000/per month during the first two years
- Rs. 15000/ per month during the third and final year
- HRA as per rules
- Rs.20000/per annum contingency grant
Fees for Ph.D. (Audiology) & Ph.D. (Speech-Language Pathology)
- Dr. S.R. Savithri
- Dr. K.C. Shyamala
- Dr. R. Manjula
- Dr. K.S. Prema
- Dr. Y.V. Geetha
- Dr. M. Pushpavathi
- Dr. S.P. Goswamy
- Dr. N. Sreedevi
- Dr. Jayashree C. Shanbal
Note: All payments are in Indian Rupees
|Application with enrollment fee
Special Fee for Candidates from outside Karnataka
* Tuition fee exempted for SC/ST candidates.
** SC/ST/Cat.1 students are given 50% concession in payment of all fees pertaining to research programme by University of Mysore.
All fees are subject to revision as per the decision of the competent authority.